Georg Lukas :: Homepage
The numeric microprocessor representation of an assembly language instruction.
I am a geek, an OSS
, a Ph.D.
and an IT consultant
. I like to
tinker with mobile devices, wireless, security and embedded Linux.
The HTTPS port of this web site
is protected by Let's Encrypt!
This is mostly a link collection to all the places where I have some data
on the net...
blog (a.k.a. Web 0.2 experiment)
Smartphone Software Development
GSM & UMTS
deprecated: Agenda VR3
Security: Keys & Signing
- GnuPG Key ID (DSA, 1024bit): Georg Lukas <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 0x962FD2DE
- Fingerprint: CE57 348B 6A53 7B58 6ADF 991D B334 D308 962F D2DE
- local copy of my public key
- Signing policy: after verifying the identity of a person with their photo ID card and getting their fingerprint
personally from them I mail every UID with the according signature to the mail address given in the UID.
- You can also contact me if you need a CAcert assurer.
© 2015-10-30 by Georg Lukas <email@example.com>